Artist Training Enrollment
To enroll for
Online ARTIST COUNSELING
1. Representations and Warranties. The term "Material" means all material that you submit to us, including Standard Program Material, Sample Songs, DAM Songs and Collateral Material, as applicable. You represent and warrant that (a) the Material is your or your band's own original work, and contains no sampled material, (b) you have full right and power to enter into and perform this agreement, and have secured all third party consents necessary to enter into this agreement, (c) the Material does not and will not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or moral rights (d) the Material does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (e) the Material is not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, (f) the Material does not and will not contain any viruses or other programming routines that detrimentally interfere with computer systems or data, (g) all factual assertions that you have made and will make to us are true and complete. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our customers harmless from any and all damages and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or related to your breach of the representations and warranties described in this section. You agree to execute and deliver documents to us, upon our reasonable request, that evidence or effectuate our rights under this agreement.
2. By sending us materials, you agree that T&T Music Records represents the sole decision maker as to whether your demo is appropriate for an indie label or a major record company.
3. You agree that all submissions to T&T Music Records shall not be returned.
4. For paid submissions, the one time fee is nonrefundable.
5. You will be assigned a professional from our A&R Support Team and your counseling session ends as stipulated in your order.
6. At the end of your counseling session, T&T Music may close your file or introduce your works to third party affiliates for further action. Presenting your work(s) to third party affiliates is not free of charge and the artist or his/her representative shall be responsible for the cost of such services. It is the duty of the artist to find out the cost of engaging a third party on his/her behalf.
7. Submitting your demo/works to T&T Music automatically grant us permission to present it/them to third party affiliates without your prior consent.
8. Sending us a demo or resume does not engage you in any contractual form, agreement, or partnership whatsoever with T&T Music Records or its affiliates.
9. That you have read and understood all the contents of our music material submission requirements, not limited to free demo submissions services, paid demo submissions services, resume reviewing services, using our contact e-mail services, submissions for the singing contest and/or using our "need a song" services.
T&T Music Records respects the privacy concerns of users of this web site. As a general rule, no personal information is automatically collected from users of T&T Music Records Web site. Personally identifiable data about users of T&T Music Records Web site are known to T&T Music Records only when voluntarily submitted by users of the site. However, certain non-personal information of users (for example, the type of browser being used, the operating system used by the user and the domain name of the user's Internet service provider) is collected. This information is primarily used for internal purposes, but only in an aggregate form (individual users cannot be identified). Personally identifiable information may be collected from users of the Virgin Record's Web site when users voluntarily provide this information. All such personal information is retained by T&T Music Records and is not sold or otherwise transferred by T&T Music Records unless the express consent to do so has been obtained or if T&T Music Records is required by law or by a court or governmental order to disclose such information in a particular circumstance. This information is used by T&T Music Records to better understand usage patterns and to enhance user enjoyment of the T&T Music Records Web site. Aggregate information may be shared with advertisers; however, as is set forth more fully below, no data concerning users under the age of 13 is ever used. T&T Music Records sometimes uses e-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information to contact users who provide their e-mail addresses for specific purposes. Each communication will contain instructions on how to discontinue receipt of such communications.
Children under the age of thirteen (13) should not provide any personally identifiable information on this site without the knowledge and permission of his or her parent or guardian. In the event that T&T Music Records determines that a user of this site is under the age of 13, T&T Music Records will not maintain or use any personally identifiable information about such user without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, except as allowed by law. The result of the foregoing is that children under the age of 13 will be unable to participate in some activities on the site without parental consent. T&T Music Records may collect personally identifiable information directly from visitors on this site who may be under the age of 13. However, T&T Music Records does not collect this information without the knowledge of the visitor.
All activities on this site are carried out in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Pursuant to the foregoing Act, T&T Music Records does not ask a child web site visitor to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to allow the child visitor to participate in an activity on this site. To further comply with the Act, any personally identifiable information collected from such a visitor is used only for the purpose of enabling the visitor's participation in activities on this site. If, for example, T&T Music Records offers certain promotional items to users of the web site, such as a promotional compact disc or T-shirt, T&T Music Records requests that such interested party provide his or her name and mailing address in order to send the web site visitor the promotional item. The visitor's e-mail address is used only if we need to contact the visitor to verify name and mailing address. This information is not retained after the item has been delivered, and T&T Music Records does not use it for any other purpose. In the event that T&T Music Records conducts an Internet contest on this site, T&T Music Records asks each contestant to provide date of birth, as well as his or her name, address, and e-mail address. Information submitted in order to participate in a contest is not used for any other purpose. In some circumstances, T&T Music Records also asks child visitors to this site to provide T&T Music Records with his or her parent's or guardian's contact information so that T&T Music Records may contact the child visitor's parent or guardian to notify them of Virgin Record's information practices with respect to children, to notify that person of a child's participation on this site, and/or to seek the consent of the parent or guardian to such participation. The parent or guardian of any person under the age of 13 whose personal information has been collected on this site may ask to review that personal information and may, if they so choose, request that such information be deleted, and that no additional information be gathered by T&T Music Records. For more information on how to request review of personal information and/or to request that T&T Music Records cease gathering such information, please contact the contact person listed below. Please note that no personal information collected on this site is shared with third parties other than a parent or guardian of a site visitor, except that information may be shared with those with whom T&T Music Records contracts in order to carry out the internal operations of the site (for example, to send a visitor a promotional item that he or she may have requested on the site). In particular, T&T Music Records does not rent or sell mailing lists of site visitors to any third party.
Born Talented made a star