Need a professional presentation? Forward your resume, demo, photos, and biography to us. After reviewing your material, we would determine whether it's appropriate for a major or an indie label.
How does it work?
Our artist presentation services cover a 6-month contract with the artist, and it entails building a professional profile from the biographical information we collect from you. In addition, we study your discography (musical records), press photos, and prepare a professional press-kit. Finally, you get a polished resume and a professional Package. When necessary, we would offer advice on how to enhance the quality of your songs. The next step after packaging is presenting your work to five major or indie record companies and five major publishing companies.
We strongly recommend that, artists first seek a review of their songs at our reviews center before ordering this service. Our Artists Presentation Services cost a one-time nonrefundable fee of $250 and the service last for 6 months. We would forward you a report based on what is submitted and various responses from the companies we are dealing with. Note: The music you present to us must be a finished product on a CD-ROM. We may have to do more editing on the "Resume/Press-kit" and "Biography" you submitted at your cost, therefore, we recommend you send us polished materials. The one time fee also covers cost of correspondence with music companies and postage. We will send you a Representation Contract upon receipt of your payment confirmation. Read Terms
1. You receive free tips on how to become a successful artist.
2. Free music industry publications and information.
3. A&R insider tips and tips on state-of-the-art live performance techniques.
4. Free subscription to our monthly newsletter "how to become a successful artist." (Value: $160).
How Do I Get Represented by T&T Music?
1. Order "Artist Representation Services" below by clicking on the "Paypal banner," finish the payment process, and get back to this page and proceed to steps 2, 3, 4, and 5 below.
2. Send five clear photographs (Two portraits and three full sizes). Note: Only photographs of you and/or band.
3. The Demo tape. Send us at least five of your best songs on CD (No Cassettes). Tips: The songs you select should not necessary be the ones you like best or your mother likes; get people to listen to them and select the ones that have a majority approval.
4. The Resume/Press-Kit. Briefly, write your musical experience. Tips: What you have done in the past; what you are doing now, and what is coming up the next 6 months. All must relate to your musical career. If you have a newspaper or any publication about you, send it.
5. Biography. Tell us who you are. Tip: Where you were born, where you live now, concerts performed, upcoming events etc., and how it all started with music.
6. Send the required music materials addressed to:
T&T Music Records
34285 Kenwood Dr.
Fremont, CA 94555
We accept Credit Cards
What if I don't have this currency?
PayPal lets you send and receive money in any of these currencies (U.S. Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, Pounds Sterling, and Yen) without having to open a currency balance.
Customers will see the current exchange rate and the equivalent amount in their Primary Currency on the Payment Details page.
Read testimonies from some of the artists, bands, and musicians we have helped develop their demos.
Here is what our clients have to say:
EA Management, UK
Hi T&T Music,
First off, many thanks for your feedback, it's exactly what I'm looking for at this stage of my game. I'm the manager for Lazywall and have been supporting their development for the past 6 months, aiming to focus a promotional blast as soon as the music is ready. I feel it's getting closer to the point where I have a solid story to break them through, but I would appreciate your final comment on a few of the thoughts at the forefront of my mind.
Which tracks do you feel are ready to be put in front of A&R, do we need to re-record them perhaps or just re-mix/re-master?
Is this a sound worth investing in and capable of getting interest from the industry?
Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you again.
----- Original Message -----
To: T&T Music
Thank you Tom for your time & input. We do appreciate it. You seem to have the most knowledgeable responses.
thumbs up for tomtmusic
you know I just had my maiden issue of your newsletter and want to say I am thrilled. Thanks.
From: "Kay Walker"
To: T&T Music Records
Subject: Re: College coursework-help needed
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:50:09 +0000
Thank you ever so much for replying to my e-mail, it has been a great help. Many thanks! Kayleigh Walker.