First off, many thanks for your feedback, it's exactly what I'm looking for at this stage of my game. I'm the manager for Lazywall and have been supporting their development for the past 6 months, aiming to focus a promotional blast as soon as the music is ready. I feel it's getting closer to the point where I have a solid story to break them through, but I would appreciate your final comment on a few of the thoughts at the forefront of my mind.
Which tracks do you feel are ready to be put in front of A&R, do we need to re-record them perhaps or just re-mix/re-master?
Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you again.
To: T&T Music
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 3:43 PM
Thank you Tom for your time & input. We do appreciate it. You seem to have the most knowledgeable responses. If we may ask you one more question.
To verify our paypal affiliation click here or click on seal:
ARTIST PACKAGING SERVICE
We work in the background as music and marketing specialist to help you succeed! Our associates can detect some of the major problems within a presentation.
Artists Packaging Services ($150)
Every artist owes part of his/her success to packaging. Improper packaging could cost an artist his chance of getting signed to a record or publishing company. Packaging is the first impression you give about yourself, therefore never let it fail in its purpose. We offer professional artist-packaging services that include writing standard biographies and discography, music and press photos edition, preparing press-kit for artists, and polishing resumes. All for only $150.
Note: Do not worry about how organized the "Resume/Press-kit" and "Biography" are; we just need an outline. Submissions will not be returned.
Mail or e-mail the materials listed below after making payment of $150 for the service. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and money orders. For money orders and checks, please make sure they are accepted by USA Banks and credited to ONLY T&T Music Records. Note: T&T Music Records is not liable for rejected checks. It is not possible to process your check or money order at this web site; however, to process your credit card, click on "PayPal" secure server and in a minute you are done. It's best to print out the requirements before proceeding to payment.
1. First copy and paste the instruction on how to order and Order "Artist Packaging Services" below by clicking on the "Paypal banner," make payment, and when your payment is confirmed proceed to points 2, 3, 4, and 5 below.
2. The Demo tape. Send at least five of your best songs on CD (No Cassettes) or e-mail us a web link of your best songs. Tips: The songs you select should not necessary be the ones you like best or your mother likes; get people to listen to them and select the ones that have a majority approval.
3. The Resume/Press-Kit. Write a brief story about your musical experience. If you have a newspaper or any other publication about you, send it with your package.
4. Biography. Tell us who you are.
5. Send two clear photographs. The photographs should be either two portraits or one portrait and one full sized of you. Save the photographs on a CD-ROM or floppy disc in jpeg/jpg format and mail it with your resume. You could also mail the photographs directly if you don't have means to save them on a CD or floppy disc. The photographs you send should be clear and neat, as we may need to do further graphics editions on them.
6. Send the required music materials addressed to:
T&T Music Records
34285 Kenwood Dr.
Fremont, CA 94555
To effectively serve your needs, please provide all the submission requirements and Read the termsbefore proceeding.