DO YOU NEED HELP?
Tip of the week!
What do you think a good band needs to have? ... and more
Come back for more tips.
If you need musicians, bands, or artists, advertise here for FREE
Check For gigs
at CD STORE
Fantasia Barrino CD: American Idol's best female singer ever and the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin have something in common; they both have that chilling sensational soul voice. Is she already the "Princess of Soul" or about to be? Time will tell!
Kylie Minogue CD
RECORD LABEL - ARTIST DEVELOPMENT- PRESENTATION
T&T Music Records is a record company with a reputation of signing and developing artists, bands, and musicians.
How To Become A Pop Star!!!
How They All Started!
What you need to know to become successful. Start Now
ARE YOU THE NEXT BIG THING?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!
Step by step tutorial on How to become a Successful artist. Start Now
You may subscribe for the whole package or individual topics. Whole package = $220; Each topic: $25
Here is what we offer:
1. How to start a music career. (For All)
2. How to manage a band. (For Managers)
3. How to promote yourself or/and your band. (All)
4. How to approach music companies. (For Managers)
5. What is a distribution deal. (For Managers)
6. The artist obligations. (For Managers)
7. Ownership/Copyright. (For Managers)
8. What is publishing deal and advertising rights. (For Managers)
9. When to approach a manager. (For artists and Bands)
10. State-of-the-art life performance techniques. (For artist and bands)
11. What goes into your presentation package. (All)
12. A&R Insider information from accredited sources. (All)
13. Dos and Don'ts. (All)
14. Copyrighting your music correctly. (All)
15. Analyzing and interpretation of music contract. (All)
16. The record company's obligations. (All)
17. Distribution deal. (All)
18. The artist obligations. (All)
19. Ownership/Copyright. (All)
20. The publishing deal. (All)
21. The Advertising rights. (All)
22. Recording contract. (All)
23. What to look for in a manager. (Artist and bands) ..... and many more.
All stands for Managers, artists, and bands.